Section IV Writing （40 minutes）
You should write your responses to both parts on ANSWER SHEET 2.
66. Suppose you have got the news that the university of Science and Technology of China is offering a scholarship for chemistry majors and that you have just received an MS degree in chemistry and are eager to have a personal interview with Dr. Wu Han wei , the Chairman. Write a letter of application for the scholarship. Your letter should include:
1. your performance at University
2. your eagerness for the personal interview
3. You should write approximately 100 words. Do not sign your own name at the end of your letter. Use “Wang Lin” instead. You do not need to write the address.
67. Write 120 words on cell phone. Refer to the following points:
1. explain the reasons why more people use cell phone nowadays
2. Talk about the advantages or cell phones
3. your conclusion