Li Lei works in a farm tool factory. He and five of his friends are very interested (Example: __0__) singing. So they have __1__ a singing called Happy Birds. They sing __2__ songs both in Chinese and in foreign languages. They sing very __3__. The other workers and people __4__ the village around really like to hear them __5__. Now New Year's Day __6__ here soon. The Happy Birds have been asked to __7__ at different places. They'd __8__to go to all of them, __9_ one friend has too much work and __10__ may have to give up his holidays. The Happy Birds can't sing without him.
例:0. A. in B. on C. at答案：A.
1. A. built B. taken C. formed2. A. many B. much C. lot3. A. good B. well C. best4. A. in B. at C. to5. A. singing B. sing C. to sing6. A. will be B. has been C. was7. A. arrive B. go C. sing8. A. love B. want C. plan9. A. so B. but C. when10. A. they B. he C. it
例：0. You can stay here on holidays.答案：F.
1. People go to see films there. A. hospital2. People study things here. B. restaurant3. People buy things with this. C. cinema4. People buy meals and eat here. D. school5. People go to work in this. E. money F. hotel G. bus
It was a cold spring morning in London. People walking in the street were wearing heavy clothes. The weather had been very bad for the past week, and now many people were ill. Today there were quite a few people in the doctor's waiting room. There were still a few minutes before the doctor started seeing the patients (患者).A woman of about sixty years old was at the front of the queue (排队). She did not live in this city. She came from a farm north of London. She was here to visit her daughter who was a secretary in a big company. She wanted to see the doctor because of her back problem.Soon an Indian (印地安人) came into the waiting room, and walked straight to the doctor's door. When she saw this, the old woman stood up and took hold of his arm. She said, slowly, 'We before you. You must wait for your turn. Do ... you ... understand?'The Indian answered, 'No, madam. YOU don't understand! You're all after me! I am the doctor!'
1. The change of weather made a lot of people sick.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say.
2. The old woman's home was in London.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say
3. The old woman's daughter was at the doctor's, too.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say.
4. The old woman thought the man was the doctor.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say.
5. All the other people in the room knew the Indian was the doctor.A. Right B. Wrong C. Doesn't say.