请根据下面短文回答第1~6题：'Where is the university?' is a question many visitors to Cambridge ask, but no one can give them a clear answer for there is no wall to be found around the university. The city. You can find the classroom buildings, libraries, museums and offices of the university all over the city. And most of its members are the students and teachers or professors of the thirty-one colleges.Cambridge was already a developing town long before the first students and teachers arrived 800 years ago. It grew up by the river Granta, as the Cam was once called. A bridge was built over the river as early as 875.In the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries more and more land was used for college buildings. The town grew much faster in the nineteenth century after the opening of the railway in 1845. Cambridge became a city in 1951 and now it has a population (人口) of over 100,000. Many young students want to study at Cambridge. Thousands of people from all over the world come to visit the university town. It has become a famous place all around the world.
1. Why do most visitors come to Cambridge?A. To see Cambridge University.B. To study in the colleges in Cambridge.C. To use the libraries of the university.
2. What does 'its' refer to (指的是??) in '... most of its members are ...'?A. The museum or office.B. The people in Cambridge.C. The Cambridge
3. Around what time did the university begin to appear?A. In the 9th century.B. In the 13th century.C. In the 15th century.
4. Why did people name the city Cambridge?A. Because there is a bridge over the Cam.B. Because the river was very well known.C. Because there is a river named Granta.
5. After which year did the town really begin to develop?A. After 800. B. After 875. C. After 1845.
6. From what we read, we know that now Cambridge is ________.A. visited by international touristsB. a city of growing populationC. may have a wall around it
口试教师跟考生A 说:(把卡递给考生A) A, here is a card for you. Now, ask him/her five questions with the help of the card. Find out what he/she does on Sundays.口试教师跟考生B 说:(把卡递给考生B) Here is a card for you, B. Now, answer his/her questions according to what you do on Sundays. Or you can use what is there help you.
口试教师跟考生B 说:(把卡递给考生 B) B, here is a card for you. Now, ask him/her five questions with the help of the card. Find out what he/she does in daily life.口试教师跟考生A 说:(把卡递给考生 A) Here is a card for you, A. Now, answer his/her questions according to what you do in daily life. Or you can use what is there help you.
提问卡 请根据题目向你的同伴提5个问题。下面的内容将有助于你的提问。 Daily Life
回答卡 请回答同伴提出的问题。你可以根据自己的具体情况作出回答，也可以利用下面的内容作出回答。 Daily Life