21) My friend’s daughter,Sarah,stood by me waiting her turn.
22) I was the only adult present who prompted "What do you say?"When the clown handed Sarah her balloon.The clown beamed at us,grateful he had actually been acknowledged.
23) And what they are seeing is a society focused solely on acquisition---be it another drink in a restaurant or a space on a crowded freeway---without ever stopping to thank the source.
24) Most people today feel proud to have built a society that treats the races,sexes,and economic class more equally than ever before.And,yes,we have made real stride in these areas.
25) Are we really so pressured that we cannot stop to observe simple courtesy?
26) Since it is often used simultaneously by both family members as well as guests,the chicken requires not only a glamorous look but a practical one.
27) This concern includes recycling of household materials, as well as energy efficient appliances and purity of both water and air.
28) The character of today’s kitchen is very different from the way it was thirty years ago.There is more sophiscation in food preparation,and more technological help with cooking and cleaning up.
29) Because many of today’s kitchens consist of two or more cooks sharing in the meal preparation,there is a need for more counter space,sooktops and sinks.
30) You can have a refrigerator in one place and a freezer in a separate area or two sets of cooktops:one on the counter next to the wall oven and one on an island.