Directions: This part is to test your listening ability, ft consists of 3 sections.
Directions: This section is to test your ability to understand short dialogues. There are .5 recorded dialogues in it. After each dialogue, there is a recorded question. Both the dialogues and spoken only once. When you hear a question, you should decide on the correct answer from the 4 choices marked A., B., C. and D. given in your test paper Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
Example: You will hear: You will read: A. New York City. B. An evening party. C. An air trip. D. The man's job.
From the dialogue we learn that the man is to take a fiight to New York Therefore, C. An air trip is the correct answer. You should mark C. on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center. [A] [B] [C] [D]
Now the test will begin.
1. A. It's attractive. B. It's exciting. C. It's important. D. It's boring.
2. A. At a railway station. C. At an airport. B. At a bank. D. At a parking lot.
3. A. By receptionist. C. By asking his friend. B. By calling the telephone operator. D. By finding it in the phone book.
4. A. He's the boss. C. He's a new employee. B. He's a visitor. D. He's the woman's friend.
5. A. $400. B. $200. C. $300. D. $150.
Directions: This section is to test your ability to understand short conversations. There are 2 recorded conversations in it. After each conversation, there are some recorded questions. Both the conversations and spoken two times. When you hear a question, you should decide on the correct answer from the 4 choices marked,4., B., C. and 17.. given in your test paper Then you should mark the corresponding letter on the Answer Sheet with a single line through the center.
6. A. Sports wear. B. Holiday wear. C. Summer wear. D. Casual wear.
7. A. See more samples. C. Meet the designers. B. Try on some T-shirts. D. Place an order.
8. A. He wanted to check the order number. B. He wanted to order some computers. C. He wanted to report on a problem. D. He wanted to see the secretary.
9. A. They got a wrong the caller. B. They tailed to deliver the computers on time. C. They couldn't find the order form. D. They made a wrong delivery.
10. A. The salesman. B. The manager. C. Mr. Peterson. D. Mary.